Creating a My Account
Whether you are a parent, official, team staff or have an administration role for HCR 3.0, the first step is to create an login account.
Navigate to https://register.hockeycanada.ca/home and click ‘Login’ from the top right hand corner.
2. To create a new account, you will first need to enter your email to confirm if an account exists with that email. If no account is found, click ‘Sign up’ to create your login.
3. Enter your first and last name, and a password - your password needs to contain an Upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a symbol, then click ‘Next'.
4. Enter your phone number and address, then click ‘Sign up'
5. A 6-digit code will be sent to your email (check junk mail if you do not receive the code). Enter the code to verify your account.
6. Click ‘I agree’ on the terms and conditions
Congratulations, you now have Spordle My account on HCR 3.0 - Hockey Canada Registry.
In the next step, you will: